Sunday, September 09, 2007

Most Awesome Paper Dolls Ever

Sadie was getting a little stir crazy being home & sick, so we made these paper dolls with her. You can download your own from Kiddley.


Here's the whole family. Mom, Dad, Sadie & Claire:

That moustache on the dad is all Sadie's doing. She found the scrap on the table & decided it looked like facial hair.


I also love the baby's belly button.

I am totally in love with these dolls. This was seriously a fun craft to get in on with Sadie. So adorable!

7 comments:

alexandra said...

Looks like fun. The perfect thing to do on a rainy day and it's raining here in Niagara Falls (Canada). SO... I've printed out 4 of them and we are going to get busy. Thanks so much for the link.
Hope Sadie is feeling better soon!

Keri said...

That's a great idea. Thanks for always sharing with all of us blogging fans!

The Fellers said...

that is way too cute...I love the facial hair! I hope she gets feeling better soon! Nothing worse then being sick on your birthday...well Christmas, that happened to me once....barf....literally!

QueenCherine said...

HOw fun!!!! Sadie is quit the little artist!

Tip Junkie said...

So cute! Love the belly button. ;)

Amber said...

cute idea!

chanel said...

im dying! I guess we know Sadie's vote for Dylan's facial hair! HA!! She is hilarious!

Sorry she's sick!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...