Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oficially 3 Years Old

So, the real day finally came & Sadie was sick with croup. We ended up taking a trip to the doctor's office on her 3rd birthday. Good thing we had her party the week earlier when she was healthy & happy.

So Happy Birthday to the most creative & imaginative soul that I know. To the dancing, singing girly girl of our house. Smart, artistic, funny, wild haired Sadie. The coolest kid around. I love you!

I asked her what kind of cake she wanted that day & she said "chocolate". This recipe had been on my mind. It's delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
1 large pkg. chocolate instant pudding
1-1/4 cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Combine first 5 ingredients in large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. (a wooden pick inserted in center may not come out clean.) Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan & let cool completely.


Keri said...

Mmmm...the cake sounds so good! I'll have to try it sometime. I'll need to get a bundt pan first, though.

Dylan said...

I can't believe it's been three years. She's awesome.

Jen Rose said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Hope she is feeling better!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...