Thursday, September 27, 2007

Think About It

Have you seen these new commercials for Hyundai. You know, the ones that don't even show the cars. Well, I love them. I'm not sure what their target demographic is, but they sure get me. They're beautiful.

Am I going to run out & buy a Hyundai? Probably not. I still have hang ups with that brand. No offense to anybody. But these ads are making me change my mind a little. Such is the power of good design. Interesting.

Check out the rest of the ads here:


Keri said...

We actually bought a 2006 Hyundai Azera in Feb & we LOVE it. It's a "luxury" car without the price. It's funny, too, because since then, multiple family members have just happened to buy Hyundai's, too. The commercials are great, too. They peak one's interest.

QueenCherine said...

i have had my Hyundai Elantra for a while and it has been such a great car for Mick and I. We have traveled you know between Idaho, Utah, Nevada and California and put ALOT of miles on it. It has never been in the shop for anything but typical oil change. Those cars are easy to chnage breaks and even manage fixing things on your own. I love it!!! This company has come a long way since the early 90's. i think they are great cars!!! And BONUS GREAT COMMERCIALS

chanel said...

whatev- hyundai rocks!
the commercials are just catching up with the coolness of the ride!
check it!

Keri said...

Candace--I just finished making & eating (way too much) of your chicken & rice recipe. It is really good like you said. Seems like a really good seasoning for the chicken in general. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

I've seen the ads but I didn't know it was Hyundai. I have some hang ups with that brand too. I think because my Aunt had one a long, long time ago and hers happened to be a lemon.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...