Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Are Going To Ryan Adams!!!!!!!!!

So, my sweet Dylan bought us tickets to go see Ryan Adams next month. He's going to be in Lakewood. We could seriously walk to the show it's so dang close. Now, it's nothing new to all
of you that I freakin' love Ryan Adams, and I have wanted to see him play live for like 7 years now. We have just never been in a place that his tour came through......but now......yippee!!!!



Dylan refers to Ryan as "my boyfriend". It's true, I do have a slight crush on him. I mean, come on....watch the Gap commercial & just tell me he's not cute. Dylan is wondering what he's doing taking me to this show....cause you know, I could just go running off with Ryan Adams. I assured Dyl that Ryan is not at all interested in my body type......so it's cool.



I am beyond excited to go to the show, to be able to hear & feel the live music, but I'm also a little worried that he might say something that offends me. There's a good possibility for that. What am I talking about....I'll still love him. How can you not love a voice like that? Now......what should a housewife, homely, mother of two wear to the show? You know, just in case Ryan spots me & wants to run off with me....I gotta look good. :)

Can you tell from all these links that I want you to love him as much as I do? It's so good to have something to look forward to!

9 comments:

Amber said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am so happy for you!

amanda said...

ond word- SPARKLE. That is what i think you should wear. something that has shine to it. i know how much you love shiny things:0

Dylan said...

"homely" ??!?!?!?!

Whatever.

Keri said...

I agree with Dylan. You are NOT homely, quite the opposite! Okay, so I don't know what cave I've been living in, but I have never heard of Ryan Adams. Don't run away with him, though--you wouldn't want to leave your wonderful husband & daughters! I do hope you have tons of fun.

ashley said...

ah, I AM SO SO JEALOUS!!! i love ryan adams too. dylan is the best husband for getting you tickets! that is going to be so much fun!

chanel said...

my heart skipped a beat.. i thought you were talking about MY ryan adams- then i caught on, but its funny really funny to here you talk about "my hubby" that way- even though i know you're not talking about my hubby.

are you coming w/ dylan in oct???

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you Candace! It's fun to have something to look forward to. Take a picture of what you ended up wearing to the concert! Jeans & a cute top always work...I'm not very creative! Rock it, Candace.

Patti said...

This post made me smile . . .

Erica said...

I am totally jealous!! I wish I was going with you.....i'm sure whatever you wear you'll look fab!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...