Saturday, October 27, 2007

6 Months


Gosh, it's going fast. I can't believe she's 6 months already. We went to her well baby check this week & she weighed in at 16 lbs. She's in the 50th percentile for both weight & height.

* We've been given the okay to start table foods & cheerios.
* She has to have something in her hands at all times. I think this girl is going to be crazy smart.
* We could have another hair twirler. She likes to play with my hair while she's falling asleep.
* She gets all around the room by rolling & scooting on her belly.
* Starting to sit up on her own for a minute or so.
* Sticks her tongue out a lot these days, especially when she's smiling.

13 comments:

Heather said...

Of course she's smart....
She has your tongue!
Cute sweet baby girl can't wait to see her again at Christmas. ALL of you at Christmas.

Keri said...

Love the tongue! She is so cute. I love this age, don't you?

cbhoff said...

I like your new header, it's really cute. And so is Claire of course.

QueenCherine said...

She is such a doll! She is getting so big. I can't believe its been 6 months either!

Michelle said...

That's great to hear that she is doing well with her weight. It looks like she has a lot of personality!

Janae said...

she is SOO adorable. I love her fair skin. So fun you get to visit family for Christmas, too!

amanda said...

love the picture she is probably as big as carson now. she looks great.

The Hale Family said...

SHe is so cute Candace! I can't believe it's been 6 months since I have seen you! That is nuts.

Erin said...

16 lbs. Ana is only like 18.

Amber said...

I love your new header too! And she is so cute. I just want to kiss her!!

The Fellers said...

ok, she is so cute...i cant believe how much more she looks like Sadie, I love her eyelashes...and wow...she is getting so big, that is great!

Howling Pickup said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's already six months. She is looking more like Sadie.

chanel said...

that is YOUR tongue! HA! She's darling, how fun to have a little one scooting around the house!!!
And hip hip hooray for the 50%!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...