Friday, October 05, 2007

Beauty & Charm On A Spool



Yesterday we stopped by Goodwill on our way to my least favorite store in the whole world (stupid Walmart!). We were going to make a return. Luckily out here Targets are a lot closer than Walmart. I think I've only had to go to Walmart twice since we moved here 5 months ago. Anyway...at the Goodwill store, I found this incredible vintage ribbon. It's a fabric ribbon backed in lace of the most wonderful color of green. It's gorgeous! Just imagine how perfect this ribbon would be for Christmas wrapping & decorating. Or to add to scrapbook pages or to use in holiday card making. Oh, I love it!

The most wonderful part of thrifting is when you spot something (like this ribbon) sitting among all the junk & it just makes your heart stop & you can't help but gasp. I guess it's what keeps me going back for more.

Anyway, little bundles of this divine ribbon will be up in my shop later on today.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute ribbon!

Keri said...

You have such an eye for these things. I don't think I could ever pick out anything of worth at a thrift shop. You have such a talent!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...