Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog Addiction, Part 3

I read a lot of craft blogs. They are the type of blogs that I search for when I'm looking for new fresh blogs to add to my blogroll. As if I need any more to read, but you know how the addiction goes. What I love about crafters is the focus they put on making the world around them beautiful. I love checking in to see how they are leaving a personal handmade mark in their own corner of the world.

So here they are. All the crafty blogs I read:

Angry Chicken
Anna Maria Horner
The Apronista
Aunty Cookie
Curious Bird
House on Hill Road
I Heart Linen
I've Got Bling On My Sewing Machine
JC Handmade
Little Red Caboose
Mommy Coddle
Moopy & Me
My Half of the Brain
My Happy Little Life
One More Moore
Posie Gets Cozy
The Purl Bee
Redhead Snip It
Sew, Mama, Sew
Soule Mama
Sweet Jessie
This Vintage Chica
Tree Fall
Two Straight Lines
Wee Wonderfuls
Whip Up
Wise Craft

Is that enough for ya? Click away & enjoy. I'm going to be changing my sidebar links to just a few sites that are inspiring me at the moment & plan on changing it up often.


Keri said...

Wow! You are one busy blog reader!!!

Amber said...

Looks like I am going to have lots of new reading to do. Thanks for sharing. said...

Great list! There's even a couple on there that are new to me. Thanks for including me!

amanda said...

Girl where do you find the time to look at all these blogs!

Janae said...

Wow, more stuff to look at. this could get addicting. yeah, except for the time issue!

QueenCherine said...

Candace had to tell you I'M HAVING A GIRL!!!!

Jen Rose said...

Thanks for sharing girl! You did all the hard work by finding all of these but it's so fun to check out!

ashley said...

so much good stuff! thanks for sharing!

meg said...

thanks! there are some good ones in there.

vintagechica said...

Thanks so much for the link love and the include with such other amazing bloggers.



Veronica TM said...

that's a wonderful and inspiring list of blogs! thank you for including petunia!
happy reading!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...