Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holiday Garlands & Goodies Swap


Candi & I are putting together a Holiday Garlands & Goodies Swap. Here's how it works:

You will have one swap partner. Using the medium of your choice, you will make a holiday themed banner or garland for your partner. You may also include any other goodies based on your partner's interests. Some ideas are fabric & paper scraps, ornaments, sweet treats, etc. The swap packages need to be mailed out by November 28th so that your partner can receive & display her garland in time for the holidays.

If you are interested in signing up, e-mail me at SparklePowerCandace@gmail.com by November 1st with you blog/web address (you don't have to have a blog to sign up) & your mailing address. We will send you a short questionnaire about things you are interested in & then we'll match you up with a partner.

I plan on posting some links for garland inspiration & we will set up a flickr group where we can share images of what we sent & received. This should be a lot of fun. I hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Can I ask how you know Candi? I took a look at her blog & I'm pretty sure she's a sister to a girl in my neighborhood.

Candace said...

Keri, we just know each other through our blogs.

sweetjessie@comcast.net said...

ooohhhhh! I want to play!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...