Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've Been...

* sneaking candy corns

* looking through fall MS Kids magazines. Time to get this place decorated for fall & Halloween.

* making soups & homemade rolls for dinner. Chicken noodle soup with homemade egg noodles is my ultimate cold weather comfort food. I feel like a good mom making it. I feel like I'm feeding my family goodness. The coolest part of it all is that I learned this behavior from my own Mom.

* trying to stay on top of my housework. A clean & tidy home = a happy family.

* working w/ Sadie on her letters. She is very into her letters right now & likes having "school" time with me.

* wiping sick, little, snotty noses.

* washing Sadie's bedsheets quite frequently. We've had a few accidents.

* avoiding the thrift stores. I've been buying too many toys for Sadie there. Like this mini accordion.

* thinking a lot about using coupons. I'll let you know if I see anything good.

* watching the baseball games. Go tribe!

What have you been up to lately?


Amber said...

"What have you been up to lately?" That is a cute idea. I will have to post something on my blog.

Keri said...

It's funny...I've been thinking about doing the same thing, too. Nothing big is going on here, just little things. I like the idea. I'll also have to share some good soup recipes in the recipe blog. I love soups, too!

The Fellers said...

i LOVE Martha Stewart Kids Magazine...love it....so many cute ideas!

alexandra said...

sounds like we're in the same mode
- wanting to decorate for fall/halloween
- good, healthy food (orzo frittata, apple crisp etc.)
- playing school (or store)
- wiping noses (just finished up with that)
- cleaning - loved your line about a clean house... my Dad has always said 'a clean kitchen is a happy kitchen' and we now use that phrase for everything... a clean car is a happy car... clean teeth are happy teeth - too funny.
Thanks Candace.

Candace said...

yeah, Alexandra, I'd say we're in the same mode.

hey do you have a blog? If so, e-mail me the address. I'd love to check it out. cktodd79@gmail.com.

Michelle said...

Your homemade noodles are yummy!

That's a cool little accordian. Thrift stores are fun. You never know what you're going to find.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...