* looking through fall MS Kids magazines. Time to get this place decorated for fall & Halloween.
* making soups & homemade rolls for dinner. Chicken noodle soup with homemade egg noodles is my ultimate cold weather comfort food. I feel like a good mom making it. I feel like I'm feeding my family goodness. The coolest part of it all is that I learned this behavior from my own Mom.
* trying to stay on top of my housework. A clean & tidy home = a happy family.
* working w/ Sadie on her letters. She is very into her letters right now & likes having "school" time with me.
* wiping sick, little, snotty noses.
* washing Sadie's bedsheets quite frequently. We've had a few accidents.
* avoiding the thrift stores. I've been buying too many toys for Sadie there. Like this mini accordion.
* thinking a lot about using coupons. I'll let you know if I see anything good.
* watching the baseball games. Go tribe!
What have you been up to lately?