Monday, October 01, 2007

October Already?!

Can you feel the change in the air? I'm loving it. Can't wait to see this tree in our front yard when it totally changes color. It should give us lots of leaves for jumping into as well.


I haven't really found time to sew much, but I've still been hitting the thrift store every Monday & stocking up on fun fabrics. I found this patchwork print baby quilt today. It's been well loved, but is surprisingly very clean and totally adorable. I've got an idea for this little fella...


Sadie & I made this little pom pom last week. Some tissue paper cut into strips & taped inside a piece of cardstock which we rolled up into a handle. She loved it! Danced around the house with it singing, "I'm a dancing girl! I'm a dancing girl!" She brought it with us to the park later that day. There was a slight breeze...perfect day for that little pom pom. I didn't take any photos because I was feeding Claire while Sadie was playing. Anyway...quick, easy & made from objects found around the house.


5 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, she sounds so cute!

Jen Rose said...

What a fun idea for the pom pom! I bet she was loving that. And, I love that little baby quilt. I can't wait to see what you do with that!

QueenCherine said...

Cute pom pom if only I had a girl I would be hooked up with all your sweet ideas!!!

Amber said...

That is a cute idea! And I love that quilt too. I can't wait to know either!

rachel said...

adorable pom pom!! cute pictures.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...