* That Sadie has gone two nights in a row without diapers & no accidents!! Completely potty trained is a good feeling.
* My new haircut. I went 10 weeks between haircuts....oh the horror. Much better now.
* That the ladies behind me in line at the thrift store yesterday called my baby a "butterball" & "one big, fat baby."
* General Conference. Always makes me want to do better & I really have Family Home Evening on the brain now.
* That fall weather is finally supposed to be arriving here in Ohio. I've really been hating the 85 degree, super muggy days. I'm sick of being sweaty!
* Taking Sadie to story time at the library. I really want to take a photo. None of the other parents are snapping pictures, so for some reason I think I'd feel really dumb. She LOVES it. Goes right up the the librarian & sits in front, then the rest of the kids join her. There's no holding back with the singing & dancing either. She's a fun girl.