Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Right Now I Am Loving.....

* That Sadie has gone two nights in a row without diapers & no accidents!! Completely potty trained is a good feeling.
* My new haircut. I went 10 weeks between haircuts....oh the horror. Much better now.
* That the ladies behind me in line at the thrift store yesterday called my baby a "butterball" & "one big, fat baby."
* General Conference. Always makes me want to do better & I really have Family Home Evening on the brain now.
* That fall weather is finally supposed to be arriving here in Ohio. I've really been hating the 85 degree, super muggy days. I'm sick of being sweaty!
* Taking Sadie to story time at the library. I really want to take a photo. None of the other parents are snapping pictures, so for some reason I think I'd feel really dumb. She LOVES it. Goes right up the the librarian & sits in front, then the rest of the kids join her. There's no holding back with the singing & dancing either. She's a fun girl.

13 comments:

Janae said...

I'm sick of the mugginess too! It is SO hot here. Aubrey loves the library here too. They have fun story time options here.

How do you get the labels to show on the right side of your blog, Candace? I want to do that to my blog.

Keri said...

Great post! Yea for Sadie being completely potty trained! Too funny that those ladies called Claire a butterball...feels good I bet. I, too, have thought about taking a picture of story time, but haven't done it yet. We're going in a little bit, so maybe.

Candace said...

Janae, you can add the labels to your sidebar under Template. Choose to Add a Page Element. Then choose Labels.

Heather said...

I totally understand the feeling like it might be weird to take your camera when others don't do the same....I say WHO CARES! If you wanna picture do it! Remember I took my camera to the grocery? Unconventional photos are always the best!

Amber said...

So happy that Sadie has been dry! That is a great feeling. And that is nice that Claire is chunkin up!

Jenna said...

hooray for no more diapers! we just hit that milestone too! and snap away at storytime! i had a full blown photo shoot with my daughter AND some camera phone pics to send to daddy. its ok to be the crazy camera lady. ;)

alexandra said...

Candace,
Take the photos - for sure. I took the camera to the twins' first art class (no other camera happy parents there either) and I absolutely treasure the photos. Just go for it and enjoy.
A.

Veronica TM said...

love that list! my little fiona enjoys storytime also, it is so fun to see her participate.
thank you for stopping by petunia and leaving nice words.
what a pretty blog you have!
xo

Caitlin said...

Butterball? I love that.

emily said...

ooohhh . . . we are working on no diapers at night for 2 of our girls . . i can't wait!!

Howling Pickup said...

I am jealous that Sadie is potty trained. Noah still doesn't want anything to do with it!

amanda said...

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your a awesome, inspiring, happy, funny, down to earth, GREAT FRIEND!!! i'm so happy we met that one day at church out in the hall and you were kind enough to let Lily borrow sadie's dress for pictures. Have a HAPPY DAY!!!

b3n said...

Happy Birthday, Candace! You're a good woman. I know, cuz I've met you once. And you keep my cousin happy. And you have two beautiful girls.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...