Tuesday, October 02, 2007


This is Teddy. Teddy was given to me/Sadie at my baby shower by Dylan's mom. Teddy now goes with us everywhere. Teddy was almost lost once at the mall. Teddy used to wear a dress, but for some reason Sadie's toys cannot exist with any clothing on. Teddy really needs a bath.


The Pfau's said...

Hey Candace! It is so good to hear from you! I've wondered about you guys as well. Your girls are beautiful! Sadie looks just like you! So Ohio! How fun- I am glad I have your blog now we can keep in touch. Tell Dylan hi and that I miss giving him haircuts in my GARAGE! J/K Take Care!

Keri said...

What a well-loved little bear! Don't you just love when your kids love something so much?!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...