Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bring On The Candy! (My 400th Post)


We had a lot of fun last night. The weather was amazingly wonderful. Light jacket weather. This was the first year that we really went trick-or-treating from door to door with Sadie. It was fun to walk along the sidewalks with fall leaves crunching under our feet.

Sadie wanted a sad jack-o-lantern with 5 teeth. Dylan whipped it out.

I went to go put our pumpkin out on the doorstep & saw this! Tons of trick-or-treaters up & down the street. It looked like a movie. Other things out here that look like stuff out of a movie...schools & churches. I need to take photos for my desert dwelling family out west.

Meeting up w/ Andin & Cambria. Getting ready to head out.


Ladybug Claire. Her very first Halloween.




I'll be back later with a little giveaway for my 400th post. I'm gathering some stuff together from my stash!

Also, today is the last day to sign up for the garland swap. E-mail me at sparklepowercandace@gmail.com if you want in.

5 comments:

Keri said...

You make your Halloween sound like it came out of a storybook. Your pumpkin & ladybug were cute. I especially liked that Sadie had specific criteria for her jack-o-lantern. So cute.

amanda said...

Snaps for you on getting that pumpkin outfit for sadie. Too cute. Love the hat.

Michelle said...

The fall leaves look so pretty in the backgound. That's fun when lots of other trick-or-treaters are out too.

Amber said...

The girls looks so cute. And i love the picture of the people on the street!

Ariane said...

I saw your website on cherine's blog. So cute. Your girls are darling (if I ever have girls, you have also used the names I love). I love Halloween outside of the desert. Halloween in Vermont is crazy like it is in Ohio I guess, it's the best!
Ariane (Peterson) Smith

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...