Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh Yeah....The Kids

I've been so busy taking photos of stuff for the shop that I hardly took any photos of the girls this week. Bad mom!

Claire is just a doll. She has her mouth open like this a lot & she makes this real airy, breathy sound when she's excited.




Sadie got her peacock Barbie as a reward for wearing her glasses. When you ask a kid to look at you & smile, is it possible to get any other look than this? Not with my kid. She's started putting her glasses on without even being asked. I think she can recognize now that she sees better with them on.


10 comments:

amanda said...

i think its from age 2-3 and a half we have pictures of emma with that same smile or the ones where she is trying way too hard. Lily is now in her foot steps and looks like her good friend sadie, who lily says she has glasses like you mom. its great.

Amber said...

Good for Sadie. I love when they earn rewards. And so do they.

And Claire is so cute. I can't wait to see you for Christmas and love on her!!

Morgan said...

What beautiful girls you have CAndice!

QueenCherine said...

I think Sadie looks so cute with her glasses. You guys are doing a great job in helping her wear them all the time. I am impressed!!!

Morgan said...

I just tagged ya...see my blog for details.

The Fellers said...

your kids are so dang cute! Seriously!

Keri said...

Such cute girls! Claire photographs so well. I have a hard time getting good pictures of Jenna. I get the same kind of pictures from Sydney. It's cute, though, because it shows personality.

alexandra said...

Your girls are so beautiful.
I get the same kind of smiles from my twins - their school photos were kind of funny.
Gotta love peacock Barbie - she's stylin'!!

Heather said...

Good for Sadie!
She is growing up...
can't wait to see you all SOON!

photography4me said...

Now thats funny (about the look when you ask to smile)

Oooh by the way I found you on Rachels blog.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...