Thursday, November 15, 2007

Okay, So....

I didn't mean for that last post to be such a downer. And I was really trying to say that the "good holiday" is the one that gets me stressed out. I know I'm not the only one that gets a slight stressful feeling at the thought of Christmas. Sure it's behind a whole lot of excitement...but it's always there.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, I'm starting to get a little more excited. I still need to figure out what my menu will be, but I'm way excited to have Dylan home for the weekend & I'm planning some fun activities.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few fun links that are inspiring me & making me get really excited for Christmas.

this little fabric pocket advent calendar * this cool ornament tutorial * this cute as can be garland * these tags made from vintage cuteness * and these sweet ornaments

Still haven't been to K-Mart to check out Martha's holiday line & I need to spend some time checking out Target's goods as well. That's always fun.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet!
Thanks for the links...
that ornament with the circle punch looks way easy and could be replaced with patterned papaer backed with cardstock. Oh the possibilities.
That may make a very easy project day for the kids.

Morgan said...

You always have the best links to look at! Excellent ideas!

Keri said...

I don't know how you can keep up with all your creative craftiness! You inspire me, though. I can't believe how soon Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. Good luck with everything & I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving with your little family.

Janae said...

These crafts look so easy and fun! You are an inspiration, definitely. And I'm serious, Candace. I know now a bit of what you went through during your move, and yet now you are right back to being an amazing mother and terrific homemaker. I love seeing the things you come up with.

Amber said...

That is some really cute stuff that you linked. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So I think everytime I click onto your page -- and am taken aback -- and just think: Wow! What a beautiful design! Or what lovely pictures! Or what a nice piece of writing! I think I'll just think to myself, I've expressed this enough to her and she gets the idea! My mom loves your page!
I think you ought to get a job with 'Real Simple' -- 'cause you're kickin' their butt.

amanda said...

i really like the ornament one. and everyone at work liked it too. i think we might have craft night and do that. how fun.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...