* These plates were another thrift store find this week. I think they are so cool. I love how the photographs turned out. I put them up in the shop, but they sold before I got a chance to mention them here. Dylan is a little sad that I sold them.
* I am so DRY. This colder weather is doing a number on my skin. My problem areas are my face (cheeks, under eye & lips) & my hands. I'm putting on my moisturizer 3 times each day, trying to remember to put on hand cream & trying to remember to drink lots of water. Any tips or suggestions? Any cool (cheap) products I should know about?
* My library has been good to me lately. My favorite recent check out was Sock and Glove. The projects look fairly simple & they are just so darn adorable. I must own this book....someday.
* There is a coupon for $5 off a Polly Pocket toy. Some Polly Pocket toys are priced under $5 so you can get a toy for free! What a great stocking stuffer for little girls.
* If you haven't seen already, the Sew Mama Sew blog is posting tutorials for handmade gift ideas every day this month.