Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Garland Swap Received

Candi sent me such great stuff for the garland swap. I love this garland with the vinyl ornaments on metal & the fabric yo-yos in between. Even Dylan likes it & that says a lot!! Sorry for the weird photos....I had junk on my mantel & haven't been able to get any good sunlight since I cleaned it off.



I love when the light reflects off the metal pieces.


She also gave me lots of cool ribbons, some cutie cute fabric scraps, a totally adorable mr. owl wall decal & some Ghirardelli chocolate caramel squares (i sent her the same candy...hee hee).


You can get your own ornaments to string on a ribbon for a cute little garland, or an owl decal & lots of other super cute stuff from Candi's shop website Scribble It.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is really cute. She has a cute shop too!

Keri said...

That's really cute! It's so fun to see what everyone has made for the garland swap. Mine was so simple I almost feel bad, but I guess that's the beauty of it...they're all different.

alexandra said...

Cool garland. Must have been fun to recieve all those goodies in the mail.
I know what you mean about sunlight - lately it has been so grey around here. Can't wait for Mr. Sunshine to come back!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...