Thursday, December 13, 2007
Moving Right Along
So I finished the puppet theater earlier today. I'll share a photo of it later. I don't want to put it up until the girls are asleep. And lookie what arrived on my doorstep today. Perfect timing. I'm ready to get going on the next batch of gifts.
I'm trying very hard not to get stressed & I feel that I'm doing a pretty good job of working through my list of handmade gifts. Every spare minute is spent either thinking about them or working on them. I keep remembering that there are other chores that need to be done....like making preparations to leave town. I still need to:
1. get the dog groomed
2. pull out the 6-12 month clothes for Claire.
3. make sure we have enough luggage
4. plan a Christmas activity for the 8-11 year old activity days girls. Help!
5. find a substitute for my Sunday school class.
6. get my loose ends gift shopping done.
I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. That list doesn't look so bad. Oh, but it is so bad in my mind. I keep telling myself...."keep your cool". Just don't let me think about how I only have 9 days left to get this all done. Yikes!