Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Etsy talk

I had some exciting things happen on etsy last weekend. My orange pillow was picked for a treasury that ended up on the front page & the pillow sold. As far as I know that is the first time that anything of mine has been on the front page.

I also got the chance to make up my own treasury. It was robot themed & wouldn't you know it....etsy decided to put it up on the front page. Also a first for me. It was pretty fun.


I spotted this pyrex bowl this weekend & added it to the shop already. Dylan made the comment that someday we will have the coolest stuff. Someday when I don't have to sell everything I find. Yes...someday.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yea for you!!

andrad said...

So cool, Candace!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...