Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More on Sewing & Dreaming of Sewing




I've started naming my bags. This one is Grace & she's my current favorite. I think that vintage floral pillowcase looks lovely against the gray. Anyway, I've added this bag to the shop. I've got a couple more really fun ideas for bags in my head. Hopefully I'll be able to knock them out soon.

I've also been thinking about how I'm going to make my mobile for the swap. Actually....it keeps coming to my mind in the middle of the night when Claire wakes up for her feeding. I think I've got it all worked out in my head, hopefully it comes out as lovely as I'm imagining it.

12 comments:

Keri said...

Love seeing & hearing your creative mind at work!

Amber said...

CUTE! I like that you name them.

Morgan said...

I love that bag Candace! You are so creative!

meg said...

you've made that print look modern! well done.

Melissa Everett said...

I love that your maning your bags. What a cool idea. And the names are so totally you! Grace and Gertrude! Love them!

Melissa Everett said...

maning = naming... sorry bout that!

Cherine said...

Love it! I like the floral print. Hey I have to tell you who I got in contact with through my facebook. Amber Kennedy!

chanel said...

very cute, did you do that yesterday?!!?

and it might be like two weeks b4 you get the book, i messed up our check book!!! sorry!

julieree said...

Hi Candace! Love that bag! You're right--the vintage floral + the modern gray are perfect together. And thanks for displaying the Obama button!!

Life According to Me! said...

Hello!
De-lurking here~
I like this bag too! Especially because it is named Grace and that is my name too. You have a wonderful blog and are very creative. I liked your baby book scrapbooks so much that my sister and I made one for my cousin who is expecting her first baby! Keep up your wonderful work!

Misha said...

That is such a cute bag! I actually have the exact same vintage linen print only in a sheet. Thanks for the inspiration of what to do with mine!

Lia said...

I love this bag and the color combination :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...