Friday, January 25, 2008

More From Today

The frost on my windshield this morning was so pretty.




Claire is 9 months old now. She weighed 19 lbs. 2 oz. at her well baby visit this morning. She's in the 55th percentile for both height & weight. She's doing great.

She's cruising around and will even move between different pieces of furniture. Those first steps may be just around the corner. She has her two bottom teeth. The first tooth came in on Christmas Eve. It's been hard to get her to sleep in her crib. She prefers me holding her. So her nap schedule has been quite off. Seems like she is functioning okay with just an afternoon nap. She loves eating & feels quite left out if she's not included so she gets bites of everybody's snacks. She loves to gnaw on my car keys & has started to develop quite a liking for Elmo. She is very, very, very excited to see Dylan when he gets home from work & she loves playing with her sister. She can be quite serious at times & then a little crazy monkey at other times. We love her.

11 comments:

Keri said...

What a chunk! She sounds so adorable!

Keri said...

Awww. I just noticed I'm on your friends list. Thanks!

Melissa Everett said...

I love that girl! Talan is doing the same thing with walking around furniture... It's cool to see that they are doing a lot of the same things. Give her a big kiss for me! Oh and I love the frost picture!

Janae said...

I honestly can't believe how big Claire is getting! Is she crawling too then? She's only 4 months older than Zach. So much happens in that much time--it's truly incredible.

Chanel said...

soooo sweet! its fun when their little personlaities satrt showing up! she looks like she's in a higher percentile that 55! THose cheeks are great!! :)

The Fellers said...

she is so cute, i love her cheeks!wzeyg

Patti said...

All of a sudden she looks REALLY big to me.

andrad said...

Nine months is a fun age - lots of smiles and giggles and exploration. Claire looks wonderful - so happy and healthy. I remember when her weight was a concern - you're a great Mom Candace - look how well you've done!!

Michelle said...

The snowflakes are so pretty!

Claire looks so happy and healthy. That's great! She has grown up so much since I saw her.

Caitlin said...

I just want to kiss Claire's cute little cheeks.

Howling Pickup said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...