Tuesday, January 08, 2008

She's Growing Up

Sadie started her dance class last week that. This is her Christmas gift from Dylan's mom. It always surprises me how well she does in completely new situations. There was a lot of excitement working up to this day. She did really well to follow the teacher's instructions, but every once in a while she'd get a burst of energy & run around the room & then come back to what she was supposed to be doing. She even cried a little when the class was over. These photos are not the greatest.




She also started sunbeams this week at church. She's moved out of the nursery where they get to play & now she's in a real Sunday school class. Again, she did great. Everybody kept telling me how good she was. I wish I would have taken my camera because she just looked so cute sitting on the front row in sharing time. The music leader told me that she was asking the kids how we get back to Heavenly Father & Sadie said "in a spaceship!". I have a feeling there will be lots of funny stories like this through the year.

A few other funny things Sadie says:

hipper hipper foray! = hip hip hooray

She told me recently that mermaids don't go potty...only people do.

She's growing up so fast. I don't know if I can handle it.

11 comments:

Melissa Everett said...

She is do dang cute! What a great Christmas gift for her!

Amber said...

What a big girl! She looks so cute in her little outfit.

Ariane said...

She's such a cute little dancer! Good for her for being such a good girl in class - it has taken a couple months for Clayton to figure out what he was supposed to do in Karate class. Better late than never!

Keri said...

She looks so cute in her outfit! Funny that I've never even thought of something like that for Sydney. I love hearing the cute things little Sadie says, too.

Janae said...

She is soooo adorable. Such a fun personality!

Erin said...

I love moments like that in Primary when the sunbeams say funny things. I wish she was in my Primary.

Heather said...

I forgot Sadie was a sunbeam too this year!

Your dance pictures are priceless....love the one where they are whispering.

QueenCherine said...

" A spaceship"! What kinda scifi doctrine do you and Dylan teach her during FHE. hahaha That comment made me crack up!

Caitlin said...

Sunbeam age is the best - they say the funniest things.

andrea said...

I forgot to ask how that went! She looks adorable, I am glad she loved it so much! Too bad Cambria is to young for it, and I don't think Andin would go for it either...

chanel said...

HOW FUN!!! Dance classes are the best! I kept trying to see her grown up, but she still looks soooo little to me! She's darling!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...