Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some Links For You Today

* These Light Turkey Meatballs from Everyday Food are delicious. We had them with spaghetti a few nights ago & will be making the Mini Barbecue Meatball Sliders tonight using our favorite barbecue sauce. I love that you freeze these & they are ready the next time you want use them.

* I love this seriously cute handmade toy idea. I'm putting this on my growing list of stuff I want to make if & when I have time.

* Still in the organizing mood? Check out the kiddlet wall pocket tutorial from JC Handmade. I believe that I need a few of these throughout the house. Perhaps even a grown up version for me.

* Here's a link with info on how to stop all that junk mail. Go green!

* I'm sad about the death of a great man, but happy that he will be together with his wife again.

“May the sunlight of faith ever warm your hearts. May you grow in strength and capacity as the years pass. May your outreach to others be as that of the good Samaritan. May the service which you render be fruitful for good in the lives of others. May prayer be a part of your daily activity. May reading enhance your knowledge and increase your understanding. May you be true and faithful one to another, and may the years bring to you that peace which passeth all understanding, the peace which comes of following the precepts of the Master”

- Gordon B. Hinkley. 15th president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


Melissa Everett said...

Good list of links! And I love that last one! Good stuff! Thanks, I needed so good words today!

andrad said...

Hi Candace,
Thanks for the links. I'm definitely going to try the 'wall pocket' project. Great for the kids and I would love to hang one in the bathroom with some of my goodies!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Candace said...

oooh....a wall pocket for the bathroom. excellent idea Alexandra.

Keri said...

What a wonderful quote, thanks fo sharing. I'll have to make time to check out your links. Time is eluding me lately!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...