Wednesday, February 06, 2008

30 Days - 30


Well, this is it. The last day. I had so much fun with this project. You can see the whole set here.

I have decided to do a 30 day photo a day album once every season. I think this is going to be my main "scrapbooking". I've really fallen out of scrapbooking & have often felt quite guilty about that. I realized that there isn't just one way to scrapbook. This will be my new system & I'm pretty stoked about it. I'll share more once I get my photos ordered & put in my album. Dylan & I have also thought about making some more albums up for the etsy shop. We'll see. Thanks for putting up with me through this & thanks for all your fun comments. Please think about joining in with me when I start this up again in the spring.

12 comments:

amanda said...

your girls are so cute. thanks for sharing all your fun photos. i was looking at the pictures you took of my girls and i just love them. those were fun times at the park with the kids. thanks.

The Fellers said...

I think this is such a great idea....and I agree, there are a lot of ways to scrapbook, whatever you can do to keep a family history, word, pictures or both, great idea!!

Shannon Anderson said...

came across you blog the other day and I would LOVE it if you made up more of the 30 day scrapbooks

Patti said...

Oh, that picture is so cute. That's a keeper.

chanel said...

what a perfect end- I am going to miss this!!!! Those two are so sweet!!! They melt my heart.

I should try electronic scrapbooking since you know Julia already has TEN binders and Lauren has five!!! YIKES!
I just get so sick of the computer!

The Hale Family said...

I loved looking at your pics! It was something to look forward to. For sure do it again! :) I have decided the same thing about my blog...it's my scrap book and journal! I love it.

Amber said...

You need to frame this one. They are so cute together.

I love talking to Sadie today on the phone. She is too cute.

Keri said...

I love the sweet picture of your girls & have really enjoyed your project!

andrad said...

Love your photos - they look so cool as a set!!
What a great way to capture a little pocket of time!

Melissa Everett said...

I love the photo a day scrapbooking idea! I will join you in the spring! Oh, and I love the girls picture! I want to just squeeze the two of them!!

ashley said...

your 30 days has been great! it's so cool to get glimpses into the everyday lives of others. great idea to do it every season, i have fallen off the scraping waggon and really need to get back on!

and those girls are such cute little buddies!

andrea said...

I love the photos...they turned out great! That is such a good idea, and the book is amazing...what a great gift!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...