Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mobile Swap



I'm almost finished with my mobile for the swap. I just need to cut down the dowel & drill a few holes to attach a string for hanging. I photographed it today because I plan on mailing it out tomorrow.....only one day late. :)

My swap partner Laurie requested white on white which sent my head spinning at first. I finally came up with the idea of sewing vintage doilies onto felt. I'm very pleased with the finished product. Hopefully the recipient will love it too.

9 comments:

Melissa Everett said...

I love that. It is beautiful. And yes white would have been very difficult! Good job!

andrad said...

So sweet - at first glance I thought they were sea-shells. Love it!
There is a store near me and it's called 'White on White' - lots of cool stuff there and its all WHITE!
Gotta love white! Fun project, Candace!!

andrea said...

They turned out so good! I think they're perfect!

Cherine said...

I love it!! You are so creative!!

sweetjessie said...

That mobile is amazing. I really wish I had known about that swap earlier!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Never would have thought of that!

.::still blinking::. said...

It is gorgeous!

Lorie M. said...

Wow, love this idea, I thought they were shells, too. Really cool idea!

Ridhi Web Expert said...

Swap from Optus to Virgin phone networks keeping my number and mobile?
Thank-you
Silver MLM

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...