Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PJ Pants For The Big One

This is for Alexandra. Hope you are all feeling better soon.



I picked up some flannel on sale for $1.50 a yard at the Joann's President Day sale. This is the second pair of pj pants that I've made for Sadie using this tutorial. The first pair ended up being a little too short & need to be made into capris. This pair I made too long. Go figure. Didn't want to make the same mistake twice. One pair takes me all of 45 minutes to an hour to complete. I'm thinking that these would be really nice made with jersey or a sweet vintage cotton. With the elastic, one pair of pants ended up costing $2.00. Not bad at all.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Only 45 minutes to make a pair of pants... that's amazing!

I saw your sister Amber at a recipe exchange. She said you were coming to town in May. It would be fun to get together if you have time while you're here.

Janae said...

okay, this makes me want to join the sewing club. I want to make PJ pants again-our family's in need of them and I love how easy they are. As soon as I feel like I have time to breathe, I'll join in and start sewing again. Soon!

Candace said...

Yeah Michelle, we're going to be out there sometime around the end of May, beginning of June. I think Chanel may be out in Vegas around the same time. We definitely need to get together. I gotta see you & that new little baby.

andrad said...

Thank you, Candace - your post definitely brought a smile to my face!! So sweet of you.
Loving the pj-pants - so cute - I could use a pair of those right now!!
Thanks again... keep creating - it's wonderful to see!
Alexandra

Keri said...

NICE!

Cherine said...

Gosh your so good!! Those are cute Pj bottoms

ashley said...

45 minutes and $2. AWESOME!

amanda said...

hey girl, love the pants.. can you make me some! kidding! keep up all the crafty work!

Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle said...

That is so cool...only $2 and 45 minutes of work? Thats right up my alley :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...