Thursday, February 14, 2008

Princess Leia



She's been obsessed with Star Wars since we watched it as a family on a Sunday evening a couple weeks ago. I thought she'd enjoy having her hair done like Princess Leia today.

"I do look like her!" she said after I told her to go look in the mirror.

From then on out I was to call her Leia & she called me Luke. At the grocery store she kept running ahead of me & hiding behind the store displays. She kept saying there were monsters (storm troopers?). And I heard a lot of "dum, dum, dum" singing out of her today. (The Star Wars theme song) As the buns fell out she let me know that she was no longer Leia.

**Please excuse the black spot right in the middle of my photos. I suppose I need to take the camera in to be cleaned.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Actually all you need is a speck grabber from B&H Photo....It's cheap like $5. Super easy to do. I'll find the link later and email you instructions when Kade isn't screaming to play on the computer.

Princess Leia is adorable!

The Hale Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute.

amanda said...

She looks so cute. Leia.. I love your hair.

Amber said...

I love her hair!

Keri said...

How cute is that? Not a Star Wars fan, but she's adorable!

Erin L said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it.

andrad said...

Sadie looks so sweet - an adorable Princess Leia!
Love that she was calling you 'Luke' - too cute!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...