Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Real Religious Man

We watched Nacho Libre a few nights back. It's been a while since we've watched it. I really love that movie. It's hilarious. Also, there are a ton of videos on youtube of people acting out the scene where Nacho says, "GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!!!". Totally bizarre.

Anyway, I hope you get a laugh today.


Caitlin said...

I just watched it yesterday afternoon! I like to work the quote, "butt-load of crap about the gospel" into as many conversations as possible.

chanel said...

this movie is so funny. I LOVE Caitlin's quote, its my favorite too!

Life According to Me! said...


yes, that movie is very funny. Now I want to watch it again.

Erin L said...

very funny! That movie is great.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...