Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sew Along Table Runner



I completed my table runner for the sew along while 3 feet of snow drifted into my driveway. Next time I'll remember to iron my fabric before I start working with it & maybe it will look a little smoother. I decided not to make it long enough to hang over the edge, because I know Claire would pull it off. Overall I'm pleased with it, but I think that the table needs a centerpiece now. I'm thinking some sort of rectangular container with grass planted in it.

9 comments:

chanel said...

Sooooo pretty! The centerpiece sounds good too! Awesomw fabric choice!

Melissa Everett said...

I love that fabric! Yes a Ceterpiece would tie it all together! Good job!

amanda said...

i think that looks really great. love the colors. good job crafty lady!

Amanda K said...

Oh... Now I really need to get moving! Your table runner is so cute! I like the idea of not having it run of the end... maybe I will just have to do something like that!

Ariane said...

I really like your runner. I think it was really smart not to make it run over the edges of the table.

I also really like the fabrics you used!

ashley said...

that turned out great!

the grass would look so cool. wheat grass grows really fast and really well inside, you might want to check it out!

rose said...

i love it. great job! i can't wait to get busy this weekend.

Howling Pickup said...

I love the table runner. You are so good at spotting those great fabrics!

andrea said...

OK Candace, I bought that fabric a couple days ago at urban outfitters! So funny that you found it too! Even far apart we're thinking alike :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...