Monday, March 03, 2008

Today's Stop At The Thrift Store...



proved to be a good idea. I was lucky enough to find some green Mikasa mugs & salt & pepper shakers. The creamer is my favorite. It's also Mikasa, from the "curry yellow" line. It is a thing of beauty. I have been holding it & staring at it since we brought it home. That little view of yellow is just so exciting. All of these pieces will eventually end up in the shop once I get them cleaned up.

The fabric is also making me giddy. I'm going to be using it on my table runner project. So time for that to hit the washing machine & maybe I can get going on my runner soon!!

Happy Monday to you all. It is sunny & 60 degrees here today. Just the break in cold we've needed. Better enjoy it because tomorrow it will be cold again.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Ooh, the green mugs are sure cute!

andrad said...

I'm really into that green lately - just can't get enough.
I would love to go thrifting with you some day - that would be cool!

Melissa Everett said...

Love your finds... You have an eye for things!

Cherine said...

You always find some sweet stuff.
Ya happy weather to you. We are still pretty cold!

The Hale Family said...

Super finds! Way to go...can't wait to see the updated shop. I wish it were 60 here...there is still so much snow on the ground!

andrea said...

So funny that it gets warm when I leave! I love the treasures :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...