Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been busy! I'm all prepared for the shop update tomorrow & I am so very excited to finally share all that I've been working on. I think it will be my best update yet! If all goes well with the shop, I'm already thinking of another bigger update with lots of Mother's Day gifts. We'll see. All in all, I'm very pleased with myself & all I've been able to accomplish over the past few weeks. I'm not known for being speedy.

I'm not a decorator. I just don't have the funds to be one at this time. I do plan on having a home with really cool decor sometime in the future. As for now, I focus my efforts elsewhere. But, this yellow pot & plant that I put on our bedroom dresser the other day are really making me happy. Hello spring!

The kids have been playing well together. Sadie was excited about her new bathing suit that day & had to wear it inside.

What wonders a new set of crayons & some glue does for my 3 year old. I just love her artwork.


Amber said...

I can't wait to see what you have been working on. Sadie's so cute in her bathing suit. And her hair is getting long!!

alexandra said...

Looking forward to seeing the shop up-date - sounds like you've had fun getting it all ready. You should be proud of yourself - creativity and discipline all rolled together - that's impressive!!
Love the yellow planter - yellow is fun and full of sunny, good energy.
How cute are the girls - love that Sadie is rocking her bathing suit. Wish I were less inhibited like that!!

chanel said...

look at little claire standing there with big sister- such a cute picture! i can't believe how dark Sadies hair is too- and LONG!

Youre so fun, glad youve felt so successful!

the fellers said...

they are so cute!

Amber said...

Hey Candace!!!! How are you???? You are so talented and your kids are adorable! I can't believe how time flies and our kids grow up!! I found you thanks to Janae Pew! Where are you now? I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch! Take Care!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...