Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cute Overload

Seriously adorable stuff here. I'm dying. This package of goodies was sent to me by the super talented Sweet Jessie. She contacted me wanting a raindrop tote bag & I jumped on the opportunity to do a trade with her. I asked for a set of tea towels. My goods arrived yesterday & you better believe I tore right into that box.

Of course she went above & beyond (because that just seems to be her style...she's a giver) by packaging it in this cool little suitcase.

Tea & cookies to accompany the towels.

I knew I was getting a little deer towel. The french knots on the butterfly just kill me. SO cute.

This little buddy was a surprise & I just love him!

Had to display them right away. Happy stove. Happy me!

Thanks so much Jessie! I just knew you'd be quicker than me & getting your package off. I'm using my broken sewing machine needle & no replacements as an excuse. I did acquire more needles though & finished your bag last night, so you should be receiving it soon.

Check out Jessie's shop for more of her wonderful handmades & adorable vintage finds.


andrea said...

Those are so cute! packages are fun :)

sweetjessie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you liked all of it. The towels look so cute on your oven!

And I can't wait to get the raindrop bag!

miss chris said...

Wow! Those are all great! Each bit is better than the next... yay for you!

Amber said...

How cute!

andrad said...

Loving the little, pink suitcase!!
And the tea-theme is right up my alley. So much fun!

ashley said...

those are adorable, love the little owl!
gonna go check out her shop now!

and thanks so much for the bag, i got it the other day, love it!

Erin L said...

Cute, cute. And I love your new heading!

Cherine said...

You have great friends. Cute stuff!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...