Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Claire!
What better way to spend the day than at the park filling up an entire memory card with photos of my girlies.
A few things about you right now, Claire:
* you make this stink face where you scrunch up your lips & start breathing really fast through your nose.
* you love babies & stuffed animals & anything with a face. you pick them up & make a happy "awww" sound, then hug & kiss them & put them over your shoulder.
*you have been walking for a little while but you're still a little wobbly yet you insist on carrying things around while you walk. It's usually something big & akward like a chair or a toy bus or the dog's bed. You get mad when you fall down with it & grunt in anger, but you keep on doing it. You are determined & persistent.
* you fold your arms for the dinner prayer & you are so pleased with yourself.
* you love to eat.
* you love to be outside.
* you like to sit on the edge of chairs & kick your legs.
* you are so cute when I ask you if you want something & you nod your head or point to the cereal boxes when you want a snack, or turn your hands up in the air when I ask you where something is.
* you get really excited to see daddy at the end of the day & really excited to see Sadie when you two have been apart.
* you are cuter than cute & we love you.