Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Priorities

I'm not officially going on a blog break, but I will be spending less time around here. My focus right now needs to be on my girls & my spring cleaning. I'll poke back in every now & then to catch you up on all the fun we're having & hopefully accomplishing some work around the house will make me feel revived.




(Sadie painted my toes today. I though it would be fun for us to do together so I told her she could pick out a polish color while we were shopping today. On the way home she said, "I want to go home & paint! I'm an artist!)

7 comments:

Sheliza said...

Aww, those are very sweet photos. Enjoy your girls! I know how that is!!

chanel said...

first michelle and now you...i guess it will force me to get away from the computer too. WHICH IS A WONDERFUL THING!

an artist AND a robot chef, she's major talentedly creative!!! ;)

love the party pictures! what a special time in your guys lives, such a unique setting! love the butterfly cupcakes too.

Candace said...

my friend Andrea made the cupcakes. she did such a good job. i don't know if i would have had the patience.

ammonandshanae said...

What beautiful girls! I honestly don't know how you do as much blog as you do and keep up on crafts and kids-you're an amazing lady!

ashley said...

have a lovely break and lots of fun with those cuties!

alexandra said...

I know what you mean... sometimes a break from the computer etc. is liberating and... necessary!
Hope your 'break' is productive, restorative and FUN!!
Enjoy!
A.

Melissa Everett said...

Love the toes! Sadie did a great job and picked out a great color!! Enjoy your break!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...