Monday, April 07, 2008

That's Better

I'm feeling much better after this weekend. I have so many things to be thankful for & so many things to be happy about. I better start living my life to reflect that.


Right now I'm loving:

* That spring has come!!! Sunshine & warmer days. Wearing capris & flip flops.
* My plants sprouting in the kitchen window.
* My beautiful, clean van. We all got to work on the van this weekend. It's like a new car. Looks much better, smells much better...feels great!
* This talk from conference. I feel like this talk was just for me. I'm sure many others felt the same way.
* The success of my etsy shop. I've been having sales almost daily in the shop. I know that it is a blessing from my Heavenly Father for getting caught up on our tithing. We were behind quite a bit last year. Took quite the chuck out of our tax refund to pay it back, but it feels great & the blessings are obvious!
* A new stack of fabrics from a shopping trip with Andrea. All washed & folded & the ideas are racing through my mind. Hoping for a really great shop update in the near future.
* My new stroller which should arrive any time. Lots of walks around the block & to the library are in store for us.
* Spending time with Dylan this weekend. Even when the kids are around we can take a few minutes to lay on the bed & talk & giggle & that takes me back to the old days when we were just falling in love & all I had to think about was him. I love him.
* My girls. they are so beautiful.

13 comments:

chanel said...

i didn't click but I bet it was Elder Ballard's talk- talk about inspiration!!! WE all needed that one! I just wanted to hug him and thank him!

Your stroller is my dream stroller!!! HOW FUN!!
Yay economic stimulus checks!! :)

Erin L said...

I'm sure that stroller will be awesome! I want one, too. I loved this post, by the way. It seemed so upbeat! Glad you are doing better.

miss chris said...

:) There's a lot of good, good stuff in here! And congrats on the etsy shop success... happy spring! xoxo

Patti said...

Favorite talk of the weekend . . . it was awesome.

And your girls ARE beautiful. Love that picture.

Holly said...

Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when the sun is out and shining! :) Yep... felt the same way about Elder Ballard's talk! :)

Keri said...

I agree on that talk...it was SOO good! I'm sure you'll love your new stroller. Several of my neighbors have ones similar. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend and are feeling better today. :)

Melissa Everett said...

You sound so much happier! I love that! I have been thinking of you lately... Glad you and Dylan got to spend time together! Doesnt that always seem to make things better! Love you sis!

andrad said...

I hardly know where to begin... it all sounds so good... the fabric, the flip-flops, your little plants, the success of the shop, hanging out in bed visiting and giggling and your beautiful girls! It's all so great and you deserve every bit of it and more. So happy you are feeling good and embracing life!!
A.

Amber said...

I have been eyeing that stroller since Crew was born. I for sure want to get it now. Glad the weather is getting nice for you guys. Don't you just love flip flops?

andrea said...

Yea for spring! I think we are all coming out of some kind of depression after that long winter! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Sunday was fun, and refreshing. I loved that talk too. My plants haven't sprouted that big yet! I wonder if its because mine are all herbs?? Hmmm....

the fellers said...

I LOVED Elder Ballard's talk too! So great, and what a great end to a great conference! Those strollers are great...thank you for that post....it made me think, and I need to reflect more on what I am happy about in my life! Have a good week!

Cherine said...

Conference was wonderful and I too loved that talk. Just reading how it touched others is a testimony that the Lord loves his girls (all of us), and that our leaders are truly inspired! Candace so happy to hear the great blessings in your life. I guess we should do as the hymn says and count our many blessings!

kirsten said...

thankfully, elder ballard's talk was one of the few i caught this weekend! gotta love it!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...