I'm feeling much better after this weekend. I have so many things to be thankful for & so many things to be happy about. I better start living my life to reflect that.
Right now I'm loving:
* That spring has come!!! Sunshine & warmer days. Wearing capris & flip flops.
* My plants sprouting in the kitchen window.
* My beautiful, clean van. We all got to work on the van this weekend. It's like a new car. Looks much better, smells much better...feels great!
* This talk from conference. I feel like this talk was just for me. I'm sure many others felt the same way.
* The success of my etsy shop. I've been having sales almost daily in the shop. I know that it is a blessing from my Heavenly Father for getting caught up on our tithing. We were behind quite a bit last year. Took quite the chuck out of our tax refund to pay it back, but it feels great & the blessings are obvious!
* A new stack of fabrics from a shopping trip with Andrea. All washed & folded & the ideas are racing through my mind. Hoping for a really great shop update in the near future.
* My new stroller which should arrive any time. Lots of walks around the block & to the library are in store for us.
* Spending time with Dylan this weekend. Even when the kids are around we can take a few minutes to lay on the bed & talk & giggle & that takes me back to the old days when we were just falling in love & all I had to think about was him. I love him.
* My girls. they are so beautiful.