Thursday, May 08, 2008

First Real Haircut

In all of Sadie's life I've only trimmed the ends of her hair twice. Her hair has been getting a big scraggly & as of yesterday I decided that it was time for a cut. I mentioned it to Dylan today. He was okay with it & so I mentioned the idea to Sadie. She got really excited. We looked at a few pictures online of little bob haircuts & she was totally down with it. It all happened so fast & before I knew it we were heading out the door to the salon. On the drive there I caught myself tearing up a bit thinking about cutting off her curls.

Once we got to Snip Its, we decided to go for "the works". So she got it shampooed & styled, complete with bows & a dusting of glitter. She is happy with it. I am happy with it. It will be great for the summer & I think the cut goes perfectly with her glasses.



10 comments:

Artsy Momma said...

That style hair cut looks so good on her. So cute!!!

Caitlin said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so cute! I love the bob!

alexandra said...

Super, super cute! Sadie is adorable!
We're gearing up to take Hannah to the 'salon' for the first time too!

Patti said...

Wicked cute. It suits her. I think Caity was that old before she had her first haircut.

Holly said...

How cute is she!!!

Keri said...

CUTE!!

Melissa Everett said...

She is so dang cute! I love it! I cannot wait to see her in person... I just want to squeeze her so bad! And it looks like she loves it!

andrea said...

OH MY GOSH!! It looks so cute, you must have been so nervous! How cute that she got "the works" I love it!

chanel said...

HOLY COW! You're too brave! I have thought somuch about doign it to Jules, and she doesn't even have curls- I can't do it. It does fit Sadie! FUN!

royaloaker said...

We took Quinn to Snipits too for her first haircut last October. :) Friday, we ended up just going to my regular hairdresser for her 2nd cut and she only charged us $5! Whoo hoo.

Sadie's cut looks abso 'dorable. Too cute.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...