Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh goodness. Life has just been so busy & crazy. Yesterday was a very long, crazy, tiring day. I spent so much time in the car going all over the place & then there was the emotionally tiring ER thing that was a bit scary & sad. But all is well. So, that's good.


I made this skirt up for Sadie last week & thought it was a bit too long. After watching her run around in it today, I've decided that I like the length. I loved this fabric.....once again from the thrift store. Sadie really loves skirts more than jeans & so I need to whip up a few more of these for her.


Before all the chaos yesterday, I found this old school desk while thrifting. I love the blue color & can't wait to get it cleaned up & find a place for it. Sadie loves it too.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

what an awesome find and what a cute skirt!
most importantly, what a cute little girl! love the expression!

alexandra said...

Sorry to read about Dylan's thumb - no fun!
Love the skirt - I should really try to make one for Hannah.
And... the desk is FABULOUS... totally reminds me of elementary school - great find!!
A.

Keri said...

That skirts looks like it's a great length for a little girl to play in & still be modest. Glad that Dylan still has his thumb. ER visits aren't fun, though, are they.

amanda said...

that is too bad about dillons finger. make sure you take a picture when he gets it off. love the skirt. love sadies new cut. soo cute.

miss chris said...

The skirt is darling -- that fabric is wonderful. But the desk! A blue desk! You are a lucky, lucky girl. :)

Melissa Everett said...

I love that skirt... and the desk. Glad Dylan is ok!

Brooke said...

I'm in love with that desk!

happymamaof3 said...

fabulous! love the colours!

Amy said...

That desk is great!! My mother-in-law has a desk like this and she actually has it on her porch and uses it to put her decorations out for the season. A basket of flowers, pumpkins, whatever little loveliness she has. I hope to find one myself...then I would just need a porch ;)

That skirt is so cute too! Great job!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...