Friday, May 09, 2008

Our Walk To The Library

She dressed herself. Pink tights w/ red hearts under a pink dress. It was her idea to walk, pushing her stroller with her bear in it next to mine. It took us a little longer to get there. We were 10 minutes late for story time.



It feels good to leave the van sitting in the driveway. Wish there were a few more places around within walking distance.

***Also, take a look at these photos...our world is green again. I love spring in a place with lots of trees.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

your neighborhood looks amazing! like my dream stay put spot! your little girl always reminds me of my own! it seems they are always doing the same things!

alexandra said...

Sometimes it is SO worth it to be 10 minutes late - happy you stayed in the moment and enjoyed it instead of rushing out the door!
So sweet!
And yes... I love the 'green' around here too - it's been a long time coming!!

Melissa Everett said...

Sadie's outfit is so stylish! Very nice! And the greenery... love it! Yes, I agree so worth being 10 min late!!

chanel said...

she looks like a model- so cute! we have those tights too- they rock!

the fellers said...

she is so cute! I love her hair!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...