Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pleated Beauty Bag

Finally, a new bag for me. Just in time for my trip.


Thanks for all your comments on the last post. I'm really leaning towards doing the summer market. I think I'm curious more than anything & challenging myself is never a bad thing. Just waiting to get a little more information before I make my final decision.


In the mean time, I can't stop making these frayed flowers with little vintage buttons in the center. Perhaps for brooches or bag accents.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh that is so dang cute. You know how I am about purses. I love it!

Melissa Everett said...

I love that bag! I am glad that you will be doing that thing. I think you will do great!

haley kofford said...

I love this bag, too. Almost makes me want to buy it from your etsy shop, if you're selling them. :)

Justine said...

I love this bag pattern- I've made loads since my sis-in law brought me the book for Christmas x

The Smith Family said...

I love this bag...are you still making those cute little flowers? I've been making some myself, but they just aren't as cute as yours. :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...