I've been invited to be a vendor at at summer craft fair & I've been going back & forth with it.
* It would be really fun & would motivate me to really focus on making handmade items.
* I have lots of new ideas of fun items to make
* I could gain more exposure to my shop.
* Anything left over would be listed in my etsy shop.
* Would I make money???
* The craft fair is in a really nice area & would take place outdoors right off of Lake Erie.
* The booth costs $75. Honestly, that's a lot for me. Any money I make through etsy goes straight to paying bills. Would I make my money back plus some????
* Trying to get lots of stuff made in just a few months time could really stress me out.
* Focusing most of my attention on working towards the fair could take my attention away from housekeeping & my kids.
What's a girl to do? Let me know what you think. Should I go for it or is it not a good idea?