Friday, June 13, 2008

Etsy Friends & Family

My youngest sister Kimberly just opened up an etsy shop selling cute little tote bags. Her fabric choices are really bright & fun so be sure to check them all out!!

My sister-in-law Lilia started up her etsy shop last week. She has a great sense of style & a great vintage eye. Lots of fun goodies in her shop.

My good friend Andrea also has an etsy shop going. Her little girls headbands with changeable bows are adorable & such a great idea.


rohit said...


you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

Kimberly said...

ohh sister, you are so good to me. haha thanks!

andrea said...

Thanks Candace! I am glad you had fun at the concert! I am jealous :)

Amber said...

Cute stuff! Thanks for sharing the links.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...