Thursday, June 19, 2008

Have You Tried It Yet?

Making your own bubbles. Well, you really must. Because they are the best. The idea to store these in a milk jug came from Mom Advice & there are some wand & container ideas over at The Crafty Crow.

Happy Summer! Let me know if you try them.


Amber said...

I need to try that. It is probably a lot cheaper then buying from the store. Cause you know those just end up getting dumpped all over the place at my house.

Jessica said...

i need to try that too! my little girl goes through a little bottle in like 10 min. granted most of it ends up on the ground, but still!:o) i will definatly try it!

mkjn said...

I did try it! I just saw this post a couple days ago on another blog (I don't remember which one) and Thank you!! These are great! I even bought the wands at Target and my kids have been blowing tons of bubbles. I've actually made two batches in just the past week! Thanks!

alexandra said...

I almost bought bubbles when we were out and about today and then I remembered your post.
Can't wait to buy some glycerin and get the bubbles rockin' at our house.
Thanks, Candace!!

chanel said...

thanks for the reminder!!!!!

Amy said...

Aw, thank you so much for the link. Your bubble solution is still a big hit over here. I admit proudly that after the kids go inside and bubbles are still left in their bubble tray that I wave the bubble wands myself :)

Thanks again for the link!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...