Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Back




We had a great time. Got to catch up with a few friends. Spent lots of time with family. Went to the temple, which was my favorite part of the trip. Being in the place that we were married, so close to our anniversary was really special. Welcomed home my brother. Tried to avoid the heat & got very little sewing done. Oh, well. Read this book on the airplane that Dylan checked out from the library for me.

It's good to be back home. Of course we had issues with our flight home. Delayed two hours out of Vegas & then diverted to Detroit because of a storm right over Cleveland. I finally got to bed at about 2 am on Monday night. We're busy, busy around here getting things back on schedule & making preparations to work my little fingers to the bone for the summer market.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Oh sorry about your flight. That really stinks! But I'm sure you are happy to be home. I loved seeing you guys & spending time together.

alexandra said...

So good to have you back and blogging - missed you.
Happy that you had a great holiday (minus the flight delays - no fun!).
The Summer Market sounds cool - wish I lived closer - would love to drop by. I think you've made a good decision - have fun with it - you'll be great!
A.

cbhoff said...

Clair is getting soooo big! She's so darling! I'm glad you're back. I missed your posts. Good luck with all that sewing!

Life According to Me said...

it's nice to see you're back! Glad you had a good trip. Good luck preparing for the summer market. Looking forward to seeing what you make for it! Have fun. :)

Keri said...

Welcome back! Glad you had such a nice trip. Good luck getting things back to normal & getting everything made for the summer market. Your girls are so cute in their swimsuit pictures!

The Pfau's said...

So you survived the Vegas heat! We will be there in July and I have to say I am a little scared! It sounds like you guys had a great time though!!

chanel said...

glad you're back, but even gladder we got to hang!!! man it was so cool to have you THERE to hear the good news! I hope one day we live near each other again! You're just the best! LOVE YA!!!!

Melissa Everett said...

That stinks about the flight!! But it was so nice to see you guys! Im glad you were able to come!

Michelle said...

That's nice you got to read on the plane. Sorry about your long flight home though.

It was nice seeing you. I wish I could of spent more time with you and the girls.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...