Friday, July 25, 2008

Business Cards



Dylan made up my business cards & I love them. This was the first set. I think he adjusted the colors so that they are a little easier to read for the next round of printing. The floral print on the back is from a vintage sheet, of course. I've never had a business card before, so I'm thinking this is all pretty cool.

We will be up tomorrow bright & early to go set up for the market. Hard to believe the day is finally coming. We are oh so ready for it, though. Everything is packed up & ready to go. Today I must focus on cleaning my house & doing some grocery shopping. Tomorrow we work, work, work & then on Sunday I hope there is time for a long nap. :)

If any blog readers come out to the market, please be sure to say hello. I would love to meet you!

14 comments:

chrishaley said...

Those look awesome!
Dylan's such a great design-dude.

Amber said...

Those are so awesome. I love them. Good luck tomorrow. I wish I could be there to help you!

Melissa Everett said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I wish I could be there too! Dylan, good job on the card they look so much like "Candace"!!

Holly said...

Well good luck! I know you will be a huge hit though, all your stuff is so cute! I love those cards too, way cute! What a great hubby! :)

miss chris said...

those are perfect. totally you.

Good luck tomorrow! xoxo

Jessica said...

those are lovely!

amanda said...

good luck girl your going to do great. wish i could come and see it. love sadies new hair cut:)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just found your blog via Craft and wanted to let you know that I'll be linking to your blog and your map block project in today's Daily DIY! Your blog is fantastic! I'm so glad I found it!

andrea said...

Candace,
I am so excited for you! Everything looks great and I love the buisness cards! You are going to do so good, I can feel it! I miss you guys...I can't wait to see you. Good luck, and make sure to take that nap on Sunday...you desurve it.

ashley said...

nice! god luck! i am sure you will do great!

Grace =) said...

best of luck~ all the projects you've shown on your site are beautiful! I hope you have a lot of fun.

alexandra said...

So wishing I could be there... to see you, to help you, to anything!!
Can't wait to hear how it all goes!
Congratulations, Candace - you should be so proud of yourself!
A.
P.S. Dylan, your business cards are fabulous!!

Keri said...

I love your business cards!!

Mahmood said...

Sparkle power: business cards looking amazing its looking very simple and nice. Plastic Business Cards

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...