Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In The Forest


Today Sadie found a flashlight & took it into our small hallway where all the doors could be closed & no light would get in. She called out to me to join her in the forest & told me not to worry cause there weren't any beasts in there.


She read books by the light of her flashlight & made some hand shadows. I tried to take some photos, without a clue as to what settings to set the camera at & fell in love with each of the shots that I did get.


Three year olds are the best! (most of the time)

3 comments:

Dylan said...

Oh man. I love that little girl so dang much.

Melissa Everett said...

I would have to agree!

Rolyndia said...

What a fun way to spend the day!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...