Monday, July 28, 2008

Shop Updating

I am starting to list items in the shop slowly. This seems to work a little better for me than one big update. Just to alert you...I did list the vintage floral quilt today. The other one sold at the market. So be aware that this one is now in the shop.

If you had your eye on something in particular, please e-mail me & if I still have it available, I can set up a reserved listing.

Watch for a giveaway here tomorrow!


amanda said...

girl everything looked so good. i'm glad you were able to do something like that. hope you were able to make some great money.

Amber said...

It is already sold! I didn't even get to see how much you were asking. I knew you wouldn't have a problem selling it though! Congrats on the market & with it all being over too.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...