Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sparkle

Check out the fun necklace I received this week from my sister Amber:



I love that is says 'sparkle'. I love the little clanking noise that the charms make against each other. I love that it's personalized.

Don't you worry you can get your hands on your very own piece of custom jewelry too. Check out the Just Be blog for more of their pieces & info on how to order your own personalized beauty. There is also a Just Be Jewelry Etsy Shop with more goodies. The Good Life necklace is just so cool.

I can't think of a better gift for any occasion. Just think...birthday, graduation, mother's day, anniversary...etc. They also make newborn & toddler bracelets & necklaces for kids. Sadie has already requested one of her own (pink w/ a heart charm & her name stamped on a disc).

Thanks Amber & Jen! I love it!

7 comments:

Melissa Everett said...

I love your necklace!! Amber showed it to me before she sent it off to you... and I love it! They made one for Trace with the baseball glove... and He loves it too!!! I am in the process of personalizing my very own "mothers" necklace or braclet!!

Heather said...

Your shirt is cute!!
It perfectly compliments your awesome necklace.

chanel said...

i saw that one on her blog adn thought "thats gotta be for candace" Sooo cute! Im gonna get me one, once we name this baby...at least thats the route Im thinking. I don't have a cool blog name to use. ;)

Cherine said...

Looks good! Amber is a creative girlie

Amber said...

I'm so glad you got it & like it so much!

Lisa said...

Nice post!! I love the sparkle necklace. Thanks :-)

haley said...

These necklaces look totally cute. I almost want one for myself. :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...