Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still Working


Here are a few more pillows made from Target dishtowels.

I'm still chugging along...getting ready for the summer market, which it is only 9 days! Yikes! Starting to stress out a little over here. I'm pleased with all that I've been able to accomplish over the last few weeks, though. It's okay to be proud of myself, right?

I'm also excited for it to be over with. My house can use a good cleaning & I've got a new crafty idea that's been kicking around in my head since May. It's ready to come out & I'm more than ready to get started on it. The summer market has been great for me so far (we'll see how the actual show goes). I'm in such a great creative groove right now. :) It's all good.

8 comments:

Melissa Everett said...

I am so proud of you! and yes it is ok to be proud of yourself! and I love those pillows. and I think you are awesome! :)

miss chris said...

These are so pretty... well done, Candance. (chores can wait.) good luck! (but I don't think you need it.)

alexandra said...

This post has such a great energy to it - it's obvious that your creative cup is overflowing!! You should be very proud of yourself - you're inspiring!!
A.

Caitlin said...

You better be proud of yourself! I wish I lived in Cleveland so I could come and check out your booth.

Keri said...

Of course it's okay to be proud of yourself!! I'm amazed at all that you do. The pillows are beautiful. You so make me want to have a sewing machine!

The Hale Family said...

I so know how stressful it can be getting ready for a craft show. Good luck! I hope you sell everything! :)

Amy said...

Those are AMAZING! I am bookmarking them right now for my notebook this week. I am really bad at sewing, but I think I could do that!! Thank you for all your great projects- your blog is a favorite of mine!

Natalie Jane said...

You are so talented! If you are interested in a little trade action for some handmade earrings (and a little blog shout-out) let me know...

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...