Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tote Bags


A pile of tote bags ready to go.

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's crazy events. I'm getting used to this short haired girl & I actually kinda like the cut on her....minus the really chopped off spots here & there that just couldn't be covered up. It is what it is.

I somehow managed to pull a muscle in my shoulder yesterday, then I agitated it by cutting up a storm & pulling a quilt through my sewing machine over & over last night. The week has only just begun & it's already insane. I'm telling myself that it will get better & trying to make myself take a night off from sewing. We'll see what I do when the night rolls around. My anxiety may just get the best off me & I'll be hunched over that machine again tonight.

7 comments:

Dylan said...

You're taking the night off. End of story.

Jessica said...

oh my gosh! i love those! i wish i lived in ohio right now! i think you deserve a break! you have gotten alot done. enjoy the night with your husband!

Jessica said...

about the quilt....
it is about 40" by 42". not too big but perfect for my girls to snuggle in. i am so in love with the look that i want to make a bigger one with some awesome scraps i purchased on etsy. cant wait.
i was thinking, as if you dont have enough work to do for the summer market... if you were wanting to do more, you could make up some quilt kits? i love em. and they are so convienient. just an idea? anyway, hope it all goes well. sorry i leave so many comments and this is freakin long. you are probably thinking... who is this lady? i just love your stuff. :o)

Melissa Everett said...

Thats right Dylan... put your foot down! you need a break!

Dylan said...

Melissa, what I say and what actually happens around here are two vastly different things. So, we'll see...

Heather said...

I bet you are so happy to see the tail end of this (preparing for the show). I have to tell you that I love everything you have shared. Such variety.....you're gonna do great!

Anonymous said...

Love the bags and those woodend blocks, best of luck with the market I am sure it will wonderful. The hair cut is very cute, even if unplanned. I grew up with those bird whistles too, funny how little simple toys can be a hit all around the world. My kiddies would love them.
Helen, Australia

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...