Monday, July 21, 2008


Dylan took the girls out for a few hours on Saturday so that I could get some sewing done. They decided to go to Big Fun. When they returned home, Sadie was excited to tell me that they got some playmobil. Our family has quickly become obsessed with playmobil & I guess Sadie was the one to spot a little bag of vintage cowboys & indians playmobil figures.

They also found these bird whistles. Do you remember these from your childhood? You have to fill them with water & then when you blow they make little bird tweets. Sadie has been making lots of trips to the bathroom sink to refill her whistle & our house is filled with the sounds of little birds.

I decided to start twittering after all & it is strangely addictive. If you are out there twittering, or decide to start too, be sure to add me as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...